We are excited to announce the upcoming release of the Cademis Weather Monitor. The original prototype was published two years ago at Instructables. After several design iterations it will be released as Open Source Solution on 1. January 2016.
- Appealing design and simple to use gateway unit
- Fits perfectly in any living room or kitchen
- Connects to any enviromental sensor wireless via 868 MHz or direct via I2C
- Easy Monitoring and Analytics over the Web
- Open Source Electronic Design, MCAD, Firmware and Software
Over the coming weeks we will publish all design and manufacturing instructions which will allow you to build the Cademis Weather Monitor.